We had a great weekend full of first experiences for Noah.
First Road Trip- We spent two hours in the car on our way to visit friends. This is significantly longer than the trip to Walmart and it went really well. Noah slept most of the way (fell asleep pulling out of the driveway and then woke up at our destination). I was a little nervous that he might freak out and we'd be stuck in traffic or something but thankfully it was a non-event. I appreciated the couple hours of uninterrupted conversation with my wife.
First Halloween- We didn't do any trick or treating but Noah did get dressed up for the occasion. I think he was the most adorable jack-o-lantern I've ever seen and his costume wasn't too hot or too cold for him. He made some friends with other costumed children and seemed to enjoy looking at the bigger kids in their costumes as well.
First Fall Back- I'll be honest. This "first" was not as cool as the other ones. I realize I probably should have spent some time explaining to Noah the concept of Fall Back because he was not having any part of it. His schedule was a little off Saturday into Sunday. Hopefully we'll be able to get back on track within a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment