Week two has ended. Noah did not make it through the night last night as he did on Wednesday night but that's alright. I said it might have been a fluke my sister-in-law says it is "a trend that is developing." Ah the power of positive thinking. I feel like Noah and I have gotten into a pretty good routine at this point. I've left the house with him on several occasions and feel pretty comfortable when out and about.
A question that has come up a couple times this week in various forms is do I still enjoy being at home with Noah. I'm not sure if people are asking because maybe I look tired or maybe they know that Noah's antibiotics make his stomach a little uneasy (i.e. lots of stinky diapers), who knows. I can say confidently that I am enjoying this time immensely. I'm aware that this is time that I can never get back. I know that there are some minor inconveniences (little less sleep, spit up on my fresh shirt that I just put on cause the last one had spit up on it etc.) but they are temporary. I'll continue to take it one day at a time and enjoy each moment...still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment