Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day Nine - A fluke perhaps

I had to use this space to document the following. Last night was the first night that Noah slept through the night. Down at 8 and up at 5, normally there is like a 12 or 2 before the 5(sometimes a 12 and 2 before the 5) but not last night. Slept the whole time. Of course last night could have been a fluke, and given the fact that Noah is sound asleep right now he could very well be up before 5 tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see. Keep your fingers crossed for two in a row!!

2 comments:

  1. Did I not say this was right around the corner. I believe you owe me a "thank you" and a "you were right Berry". Yeah for sleeping through the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did say it could be a fluke though!! You're right, you're always right. :)

    ReplyDelete