Monday, November 16, 2009
Day Twenty-One - Enjoy the little things
With this being the final week of my paternity leave, I am trying to just enjoy the little things. I broke out a new play mat for Noah to use today and he seemed to like it, as evidenced by the several parts of it that ended up in his mouth. We definitely had to capitalize on the warmer weather today by taking a walk around the neighborhood. There was also some synchronized napping (we're hoping it will be an Olympic sport by 2016). Much time was spent on just staring at each other and making the other one smile. The smiling is contagious. Noah will start with this little glimmer in his eye and then it grows to the point that his pacifier falls out of his mouth and he's all gums. I have no choice but to follow suit (except for the "all gums" part, that'll probably happen when I smile at my grandkids).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment