Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day Four- Mr. Camera Shy


Noah has been very vocal these last couple of days and I thought it would be cool to try to catch a video of him chatting but he is a little camera shy. I apologize that the camera angle here is a little off but I was trying to keep it out of his view so he would continue to "talk" to me. I hope you like it.

In other news Noah and I had our first outing today. I just felt like getting out the house for a bit and so after some failed attempts at using some gift cards (I did not realize how many place are not open until 11 am) we ended up at Smoothie King. We had a great time and I felt like I did a decent job with negotiating store doors with a stroller. I felt bad for Noah on the car rid home though because apparently I did not put the stroller in right. At every stop, or whenever I hit the gas the stroller would bang against the back door. The first time it startled both of us but for the rest of our trip home it only startled him. I felt bad because I would catch his face in the rear view, so calm and peaceful, and then BANG his eyes were wide open. I apologized each time but I don't think he was buying it. I fixed the stroller as soon as I got home and he slept peacefully while I enjoyed a smoothie...good times.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about you and Noah and what you experience together each day. I love the video!!! He is so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious video...love it when he sees the camera and just clams up, just like his dear ol' dad...or not. =)

    I hope you're enjoying your time raising Noah, look forward to seeing you and Rach soon.

    ReplyDelete