It is crazy to think that the first week is over. Noah is sleeping soundly and I am looking forward to a nice weekend with family. It has been great(and tiring). I have learned a lot this week and imagine I will continue to learn more throughout this process (maybe sleep more too). Today I learned that it is amazing how much you can done in a short period of time. During Noah's 30 minute nap today I was able to get laundry into the wash, make the bed, shower, shave, and get dressed. I almost felt like I was on a game show where I needed to do as much as I could before the timer (Noah) went off. You gotta make the most of the time you have.
I also learned that there are some crazy kids songs out there when I stumbled upon a cable music station just for children. There were many songs that I knew and had a great time singing with Noah and we did some hand clapping. I stopped however when the song "Great Big Poop" began playing. If you're wondering how it sounds just read the name again. The song was just someone repeating the words "Great Big Poop" over and over again to music. I changed the channel. Somebody made money with this song!? My mind is made up folks, keep your ears to your radios and be listening for my first single "Pee in the pot, drop it like its hot." Catchy isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment