Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day Eighteen - Daycare stay #2

Noah went to visit Linda for two hours today. I had lunch and read a book at Cici's Pizza and then wandered around Books-A-Million. Good times. When I returned I found Noah smiling up at Linda from the changing table and the report was a good one. Part of me wanted Noah to be upset so I could come to the rescue but it was only a small part and it is better that I didn't have to. It's good to know that when Rachel and I both have to be at work, Noah will be taken care of. Next week is my last week at home and I'm torn as to whether or not I want Noah to visit Linda again. Selfishly I would like to enjoy every moment of next week, knowing that it will be a while before I get to spend that much time with him during the day. On the flip side I still want his transition to daycare to be smooth so it is probably good to keep up with the routine. Only time will tell.

Today was also Noah's first Veteran's Day and so I dressed him accordingly. He's a regular G.I.
Joe, except he can't army crawl(or "regular" crawl for that matter). We'll work on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment